Green Mango Salad
- ● 2 pcs green mango strips peeled
- ● 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- ● 1 tbsp. Fish sauce
- ● ¼ cup of water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 pc red minced onions
- 150 grams ground pork
- 2 tsp. patis
- ¼ cup fried peanuts(choppe)
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 1-2 pcs. siling labuyo sliced diagonally lettuce leaves to line serving platter.
- Soak mango strips in calamansi juice and water for 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Saute garlic. Add onions and cook until wilted.
- Add the ground pork, siling labuyo, patis, peanuts and sugar. Mix well.
- Saute for 3 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- When ready for serving, combine the drained mangoes and sauted mixture in a bowl
- Line a serving platter with lettuce leaves. Put mango salad on it. Enjoy