Prep time: 2 hours and 20 mins
Serves : 5 to 8 Persons
Banana Milo Dessert
- 1 cup milo powder
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Chocolate bar (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup of powder milk
- 1⁄4 cup of water
- 3 pcs. Banana
- Graham crackers
- Put the milo powder, cornstarch, and 1 tbsp of sugar, in a pot and mix well.
- Add the evaporated milk and continue to mix and put in a stove over low heat.
- Keep stirring until it's thickened, removed from heat.
- Mix the powdered milk, water and the remaining sugar. Mix it until dissolved. Set aside
- Slice the banana and arrange into a round plate with plastic wrap on it.
- Pour the milo mixture over the banana and spread it equally.
- Top with graham crackers.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours, garnish with milk and sugar syrup, sprinkles with grated chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy