Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
- 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Lucky Me Noodles crushed it for crispy coating
- Chopped onion, garlic and ginger set aside.
- In a pan saute onion, ginger and garlic mixture.
- Add the sardines and malunggay leaves. Mix well
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning powder.
- Crushed the noodles then set aside.
- In a bowl pour the saute sardines add the flour, egg, noodle crumbs, noodle seasoning and soy sauce. Mix well
- Mold it and roll in a noodle crumbs for extra crispy. (Optional)
- Mold it all the mixture into balls and fry for 3-5mins until golden brown.
- Serve with Special Vinegar Sauce. Enjoy