Chicken Curry Recipe
- 2 lbs. chicken cut into serving pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 2 big potatoes quartered
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 6 stalks parsley cut into 2 inches length
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 thumb ginger cut into strips
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Fry the potatoes then set aside.
- Fry the chicken then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic, onion & ginger.
- Add the fried chicken, fish sauce and curry powder.
- Add water and simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Put-in the red bell pepper, parsley and fried potatoes then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy your chicken curry!