Chowking-Style Chao Fan Recipe
- 6-8 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup choice of meat ground beef or ground chicken
- 1/4 cup carrots finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions finely chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- Sauté garlic in oil until golden brown in medium heat.
- Add onion and stir until translucent.
- Add your choice of meat and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Add bell pepper, carrots, salt and pepper then stir continuously.
- Add chili and curry powder and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add cooked rice and mix until slightly brown.
- Add beaten eggs and stir until it becomes completely distributed and cooked.
- Stir in green onions right before serving. Serve hot and enjoy!