Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
- White Bread/Tasty
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Oil for Frying
- Flattened the Bread Using Rolling Pin. Do the same With the Cheese and Set Aside.
- Beat the egg with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the Bread Crumbs and Flour for Breading’s.
- Roll the Hotdog inside of flattened Bread and Cheese and Cut into 4 each hotdog roll.
- Dip into Flour, Egg and Bread Crumbs by using your Left hand for the dry ingredients and right hand for the wet ingredients.
- Heat the Oil and Dip Fry for About 2 minutes.
- Served with Mayo Ketchup.