Cucumber Lemonade Recipe
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cucumber juiced
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- ice cubes
- Juice the lemon using a lemon squeezer or the edge of a knife. Note: To squeeze more juice from the lemon, roll and slightly crush it before cutting it.
- Cut the cucumber in half, then slice it to four pieces.
- Juice the cucumber slices using a juicer.
- Stir hot water and sugar together.
- Put all the prepared ingredients in a tall glass.
- Stir and garnish with lemon and cucumber slices.