Graham Balls with Mallows Recipe
- 3 cups crushed grahams
- 1 cup condensed milk
- Marshmallows for filling
- Candy sprinkles mini-marshmallows & colored sugar for garnish
- Combine condensed milk and crushed grahams. Blend well and make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- If it’s too wet, add more crushed grahams. It it’s too dry, add more condensed milk.
- Cover the marshmallows with the mixture one by one and shape them into balls.
- Roll the balls in candy sprinkles, mini marshmallows or coloured sugar to finish.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your Graham balls with mallows!