Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 packs 250ml Alaska Créma
- 1 pack 250ml Nestle all purpose cream
- 1 can 380g condensed milk
- 1 pack Oreo cookies roll crushed
- Cooking Procedures
- In a big bowl/container, put the Alaska Créma, Nestle all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well-blended.
- Slowly add the crushed Oreo cookies while stirring. Set aside some crushed Oreos for the toppings later on. Mix until well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture to an empty ice cream container. Sprinkle some crushed Oreo cookies on top.
- Cover the container then put in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your
- Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream