How to Cook Buttered Garlic Shrimp with Sprite
Serves: 2 to 3 persons
- ¼ kg shrimps, cleaned and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup butter
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 can (330ml) Sprite
- 1 tbsp chili garlic oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic and onion. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add shrimps, salt, and pepper. Also add chili garlic oil if you want a spicy kick to your dish. Stir and cook until the shrimps turn orange in color.
- Add the Sprite. Cover and simmer for atleast 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy your buttered garlic shrimp with Sprite!