How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
- 1 Kilo Pasta
- 2 pack Nestle Cream
- 1 cup Fresh milk
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 pack Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams slice Bacon
- 200 grams slice Ham
- White onion
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- Cooked the pasta in then set aside.
- Saute the bacon in margarine until crispy brown.
- Add the slice ham and onion. Stir well
- Add the slice mushroom and saute until cook.
- Add the slice basil leaves and stir.
- Add the slice mushroom and continues stir.
- Add the 1 cup fresh milk.
- Add first the 1 pack only of nestle cream and add 1 cup of water stir.
- Don’t let it boil so it will not break the creamy texture.
- Add the egg yolk only and thickened with parmesan cheese.
- Add some cream to make it creamy sauce and seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy the carbonara sauce with your favorite pasta.
- Garnish and Serve. Enjoy!