How to Cook Century Tuna Sarciado
- 2 cans (155g each) Century tuna flakes in oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup onion leeks, chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1¼ cups water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, heat cooking oil.
- Add the onion and garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes. Continue to sauté until tomatoes are soft.
- Add the 2 cans of Century tuna including the oil. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water then bring to a boil.
- Add the beaten egg. Stir and cook until it starts to curdle.
- Add the ground black pepper, fish sauce, and onion leeks. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve while hot and enjoy your Century tuna sarciado!