How to Cook Cheesy Fried Noodles with Hotdog and Finger Chili
- 1 pack instant noodles, crushed
- 2 pcs hotdogs, sliced into halves (crosswise)
- 3 pcs chili fingers, sliced into halves (lengthwise), seeds and pith removed
- 10 pcs cheese sticks, 2” in length
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 pc egg
- ½ cup fresh milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil, for deep-frying
- 4 pcs barbecue sticks
- 3 pcs toothpicks, cut into halves
- Pierce 1 pc of hotdog and 1 pc of cheese stick with each barbecue stick. Set aside.
- Put 2 pcs of cheese sticks between 2 slices of chili fingers. Skewer with a toothpick on top and bottom part. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, egg, and fresh milk. Mix well.
- Dip each hotdog and chili finger to the mixture then coat with crushed instant noodles.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Deep-fry the coated hotdogs and chili fingers for at least 1 minute per batch.
- Serve and don’t forget to remove the toothpicks from the chili fingers before eating.