How to Cook Chicken Broccoli Recipe
- 1 kilo Chicken strips
- Garlic slice dice
- Ginger slice dice
- 3 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- In a bowl marinate the chicken with half of the cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Chopped the ginger and garlic. Set aside
- Deep fry the marinated chicken per batch.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size and blanch it in boiling water with salt.
- After blanching the broccoli put in a cold water to keep the broccoli green.
- In a pan sauté ginger and garlic then add the chicken stir well.
- Add water and seasoned with oyster sauce.
- Add the broccoli and put some cornstarch to make thickened.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy.