How to Cook Chicken Inasal with Sprite
- 2 pcs chicken thighs (or any part of your choice)
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemongrass, chopped
- calamansi juice, from 4 pcs calamansi
- 2 pcs chili, chopped (optional)
- 1½ tbsp brown sugar
- salt and pepper, according to taste
- 1 can (330ml) Sprite
- ½ cup soy sauce
- Put some cuts on both sides of the chicken meat. Set aside.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a big bowl or container. Mix well.
- Soak the chicken on the marinade. Make sure to pour some marinade in the cuts. Marinate for 3 hours.
- Grill the marinated chicken. Occasionally turn and brush the chicken with the leftover marinade while grilling. When the chicken turns golden brown with black marks, it is done.
- Serve with toyomansi. Enjoy your chicken inasal with Sprite!