How to Cook Coke Pork Adobo
- 2 lbs pork, cubed
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- 2 pcs chili, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 can (330ml) coke
- 7 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, heat cooking oil.
- Add onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the pork. Cook until light brown.
- Add pepper, salt, and vinegar. Cover and simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce. Cover and simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add coke. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add chili then stir thoroughly.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy your Coke pork adobo!