How to Cook Creamy Carbonara Pasta
- 500 g fettuccine pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pack 250ml all-purpose cream
- 1 pack 200g carbonara-style sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup ham sliced into small squares
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crispy fried bacon chopped (for topping)
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped (for topping)
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion. Sauté until translucent.
- Add ham and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat then add the all-purpose cream and carbonara-style sauce. Mix well.
- If you want a thinner sauce, add about 1/2 cup of water.
- Add cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well then bring to a boil.
- Give it another mix before removing from heat.
- Pour the creamy carbonara sauce to the cooked pasta.
- Garnish with chopped crispy fried bacon and chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy your
- creamy carbonara pasta