How to Cook Crispy Dinuguan
- ¼ kilo Pork belly (Boiled and Cut into Bite size)
- ¼ kilo Pork Intestine ( Boiled And Cut into bite size)
- 2 cups pork blood
- 1 pc onion
- 5 Cloves garlic
- 1 pc green chili
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Oil for frying and saute
- Boil the Pork and pork intestine with salt until it becomes soft. Cut into bite size
- Dip fry the pork until crispy brown.
- In the same pan remove some oil and saute garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the onion, fried pork, pork intestine and chili,
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, seasoning granules and vinegar. Stir well.
- Add the pork blood and stir until it becomes thick and reduce.
- Adjust the seasoned according to your taste.
- Served while hot and enjoy