How to Cook Dynamite Lumpia
- 10-15 pcs finger chili peppers siling haba
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 10-15 pcs spring roll lumpia wrappers
- cooking oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground pork, salt, pepper, garlic, and green onion. Mix well then set aside.
- Using a small knife, make a slit across 1 side of each chili pepper to remove seeds and pith.
- Gently stuff each chili pepper with the pork mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed chili pepper with the lumpia wrapper. (You may cut the wrapper so the stem and tip of the chili pepper are exposed). Roll tightly and seal the seam with a dab of water. Repeat this step until all the ingredients are consumed.
- Heat about 1 inch deep of cooking oil in a pan. Fry the dynamite lumpia until the wrapper turns golden brown. (Do not overcrowd the pan. Cook by batch).
- Remove from the pan then drain excess oil.
- Serve with
- vinegar dip
- or mayo ketchup dip. Enjoy your
- dynamite lumpia