How to Cook Easy Filipino Spaghetti
- 1 kg spaghetti pasta, cooked
- ¼ kg ground pork
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1 pc red bell pepper, minced
- 2 pcs hotdog, sliced
- 1 pack (70g) tomato paste
- 1 pack (90g) Filipino style tomato sauce
- 1 pack (100g) banana catsup
- ¼ cup white sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- grated cheese, for topping
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or saucepan.
- Fry the sliced hotdogs. When done, remove from the pan then set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the ground pork. Cook until it turns light brown.
- Add tomato paste, Filipino style tomato sauce, banana catsup, water, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried hotdogs and vinegar. Stir then turn off the heat.
- Put some cooked spaghetti pasta on a serving plate. Add some spaghetti sauce then top with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your Filipino style spaghetti!