How to Cook Honey Garlic Wings Recipe – Buffalo Wings
- 1 Kilo of Chicken Wings
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- ½ cup of Honey
- 1 tsp. of Salt and Pinch of Pepper and Seasoning Powder
- 1 cup of Flour
- Oil for frying
- Wash the chicken wings and set aside.
- Chopped garlic and marinate the wings with salt, pepper, seasoning powder and chopped garlic.
- Mix it well then Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Add egg in marinated chicken and mix well.
- Coat the chicken with flour then fry until crispy. Set aside.
- Sauté the remaining chopped garlic in oil and let it brown. Add honey and mix well. Lastly add the crispy wings tossed it with honey garlic.
- Serve and enjoy!