How to Cook Lechon Sinigang Recipe
- Left over Pork Lechon
- Gabi / Taro Roots
- String beans
- Water spinach
- ¼ cup Fish sauce
- ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper
- Knorr sinigang mix
- Prepare all vegetable ingredients and slice them.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and tomato until well cook.
- Add the Left over pork lechon and stir well
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add the taro roots, radish.
- When the taro and radish is cooked add the remaining vegetables.
- Seasoned with fish sauce, salt, pepper and Knorr sinigang Mix.
- Add the chili and serve with rice. Enjoy!