400g pancit canton noodles
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc medium-sized onion sliced
1/2 cup chicken gizzard, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1 pc medium-sized carrot, julienned
1 pc medium-sized red bell pepper, julienned
1/4 cup Baguio beans, sliced
1/2 pc cabbage, shredded
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
2 cups chicken stock
5 tsp cooking oil
6 pcs calamansi, for seasoning
1. Heat about 3 tbsp cooking oil in a wok. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until fragrant.
2. Add the chicken gizzard. Cook until it turns slightly brown.
3. Add about 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tbsp of oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
4. While stirring, add vegetables one by one. Start with the carrots, red bell pepper, Baguio beans, and lastly, the cabbage. Cook until the vegetables are tender yet crisp.
5. Transfer the cooked chicken with vegetables to a bowl. Set aside.
6. On the same wok, pour the chicken stock. Add the remaining soy sauce, oyster sauce, and oil. Add salt and pepper. Stir well.
7. Add the pancit canton noodles. Cook until the noodles become soft and it absorbs the sauce completely.
8. Add the cooked chicken with vegetables. Mix well then remove from heat.
9. Serve with calamansi and fried pork toppings. Enjoy your pancit canton!