How to Cook Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ cup marinara sauce (see recipe link below)
- ½ cup cooking cream
- 150g cooked penne pasta
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic then sauté until it turns light brown.
- Add the marinara sauce and cream. Stir well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the penne pasta and parmesan cheese. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Turn off heat. Add the parsley then mix.
- Serve with garlic bread.