How to Cook Potato Cheese Stick with Mayo Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 2 Big Potato
- Bread Crumbs
- Crispy Fry Breading Mix
- Oil for Frying
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the Potato into cubes then boiled and wait to cook. Let it cool
- In a bowl mashed the potato with little butter using fork.
- Cut the cheese into stick.
- Put the cheese inside of mashed potato and form a stick
- Dip into Flour Mixture, Beaten Egg and lastly dip in Bread Crumbs.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil using tissue. Then set aside and wait for the sauce.
- For the Dipping Sauce:
- Mayo garlic Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped garlic and mix together with mayonaise and lemon, salt and pepper. Then mix well.