How to Cook Sautéed Togue and Tofu
- 4 pcs square tofu
- 2 cups togue (bean sprouts)
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup spring onion, chopped
- 2 pcs chili pepper, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut sauce (see link below)
- Cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Deep-fry the tofu until golden brown then slice into serving pieces. Set aside.
- In another pan, heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion, chili pepper, and spring onion. Sauté until onion turns translucent.
- Add the togue, salt, pepper, sugar, oyster sauce, and peanut sauce. Mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the fried tofu. Mix and cook for another 1 minute.
- Remove from heat then serve while hot.