How to Cook Sinabawang Corned Beef
- 2 cans 150g corned beef
- 2 cloves garlic crushed & minced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 large potato cubed
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or pot.
- Add garlic & onion. Sauté until the texture gets soft.
- Add the corned beef. Stir and continue to cook for about 3 minutes.
- Pour water then bring to a boil. When it boils, adjust to low heat. Continue cooking until the liquid reduces to half.
- Add the potato cubes. Continue cooking until the texture gets soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Finally, add the parsley. Stir then remove from heat.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy your sinabawang corned beef!