How to Cook Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1/2 kg pork meat sliced into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 pack ready-mix breading
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 2 medium-sized onion cut into serving pcs.
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a pan.
- Coat pork with ready-mix breading. Deep-fry until golden brown. Transfer to a plate then set aside.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until garlic turns light brown.
- Add red and green bell peppers and pineapple chunks. Mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the spicy sweet and sour sauce. Mix well.
- Add the fried pork. Mix well then cook for about 2 minutes.
- Best-served with steamed rice. Enjoy your
- spicy sweet and sour pork