How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings
- 200-300 grams chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Sprite
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, garlic powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper. Mix well then marinate for about 2 hours.
- In a non-stick pan, put the marinated chicken wings then add Sprite. Cover then bring to a boil.
- When it boils, lower the heat. Mix continuously until all the liquid has been absorbed by the chicken.
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy your
- Sprite chicken wings