How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish
- ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- Oil for frying
- Seasoned the fish and Fry until golden Brown. Set Aside
- Cut all the Vegetables for Sauce.
- Sauté the Onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the carrots and stir well.
- Add water, vinegar, sugar, ketchup and salt/pepper.
- Add seasoning powder and thickened with cornstarch.
- Pour the Sweet and Sour Sauce over Fried Fish.
- Served with Plain Rice and Enjoy!