How to Make Buko Pandan Salad
- 1 25g sachet green jelly powder, unflavored
- 7 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 pandan leaves
- 2 cups young coconut shredded
- 1 1/2 cups nata de coco
- 1 1/2 cups kaong
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose cream
- 1 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- In a cooking pot, pour the water and add the jelly powder. Stir well.
- Add the sugar then stir.
- Add the pandan leaves. Turn on the heat then cook the gulaman until it boils.
- Transfer the cooked gulaman in a wide but shallow container. Let it cool and harden for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the gulaman into cubes then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients including the cooked gulaman. Mix until well-blended.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Serve and enjoy your
- buko pandan salad