How to Make Cheese Sauce for Mac n' Cheese
- 1 cup fresh milk
- ½ bar eden cheese
- ¼ cup nestle cream
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper( should be white pepper if available)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- Yellow food coloring.
- Chopped parsley
- Heat the fresh milk in a pot.
- Add the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and grated eden cheese.
- Stir it frequently to avoid burning. Slow fire only.
- Add a few food coloring and add cream to the sauce to become thick and creamy.
- Lastly add the chopped parsley. Off the heat.