How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
- 1 serving corned beef
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ medium onion minced
- 1 large potato cut into cubes
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add the potato, corned beef, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and fresh milk. Beat the eggs and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the egg mixture then cook for 2 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the omelet.
- Put the cooked corned beef and cheese on the half part of the omelet. Use a spatula to fold the omelet over filling. Cook for another 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Transfer gently to a plate then serve.