How to Make Cordon Bleu Sauce
- 2 cups of Fresh Milk
- ½ Lemon
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small Butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp. of Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt and pinch Pepper
- Mix the flour and butter to make white roux for thickening the sauce. Set aside
- Sauté the onion and garlic in butter then add the milk. Low heat to avoid boiling.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon, parmesan cheese. Mix well
- Add the white roux to make a thickened sauce and stir well.
- If the sauce is already thickened use strainer to sift the roux.
- Lastly add chopped parsley.
- Served with your favorite cordon bleu chicken.