How to Make Crispy Corn Beef Burger / Negosyo Recipe
- Corn beef
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Oil for frying
- Burger bans
- Prepare all the ingredients and things needed.
- Chopped onion and garlic. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl mix the corn beef with flour, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and seasoning powder.
- Beat the egg and prepare the flour and breadcrumbs for breading’s
- Mold the corn beef mixture in a medium and put cheese inside and make it round shape.
- Coat in flour next to egg and lastly in breadcrumbs.
- Do the something in remaining corn beef mixture.
- Heat the oil for frying and fry the corn beef fatty for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish the burger with off mayo ketchup dressing and fried egg.
- Share with your Family. Enjoy