How to Make Easy and Special Carbonara Sauce
- 2 pack Nestle Cream
- 1 cup Fresh milk
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 pack Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams slice Bacon
- 200 grams slice Ham
- White onion
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 Egg
- Sauté the bacon in margarine until golden brown.
- Add the slice ham and onion. Stir well
- Add the slice mushroom and sauté until cook.
- Add the slice basil leaves and stir.
- Add the slice mushroom and continues stir.
- Add the 1 cup fresh milk and nestle cream and mix it well.
- Don’t let it boil so it will not break the creamy texture.
- Add the egg yolk only and thickened with parmesan cheese. And stir until to cook.
- Enjoy the carbonara sauce with your favorite pasta.