How to Make Ensaladang Talong
- 3 pcs eggplant
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 pc finger chili pepper sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar you can also use white vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grill the eggplant then peel off the skin and cut the stems.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly mash the eggplant using a fork. (You can use two forks to make this process easier)
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, onion, chili pepper, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Serve with your favorite grilled or fried dish. Enjoy your
- ensaladang talong