How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
- 1 can fruit cocktail 482g
- 1 sachet jelly powder yellow, unflavored
- 300 ml condensed milk
- 3 pcs eggs
- 4 drops vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- calamansi peels
- 5 1/2 cups water
- brown sugar 3 tbsp per 1 medium-sized llanera
- Caramelize brown sugar in each llanera over low heat. Swirl the llanera over the fire until sugar caramelized and turn golden honey in color.
- Put a layer of fruit cocktail over the caramelized sugar in each llanera. Set aside.
- Crack then beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add some calamansi peels to eliminate the stench from the eggs. It will also add a slight of citrusy flavor to the mixture.
- Add milk and vanilla. Mix well then set aside.
- In a pot combine jelly powder, water, and white sugar. Stir well.
- Put the pot on a stove with medium heat. Bring to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Add the flan mixture. Remember to filter out the calamansi peels using a strainer.
- Bring to a boil again while continuously stirring. Remove from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to each llanera with fruit and caramelized sugar.
- Let it cool to set. You can also chill before serving.
- Enjoy your
- fruity leche gulaman