How to Make Halo Halo with Mango and Melon
- 1 cup nata de coco
- 1 cup kaong
- 1 cup garbanzos
- 1 cup coconut strings
- 1 cup white beans
- 1 cup red mung beans
- 1 cup pinipig
- 1 cup sago
- 1 cup ube halaya
- 1 cup mango cubes
- 1 cup melon cubes
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 big can evaporated milk
- 10 cups crushed ice
- Prepare 6-10 small plastic cups. (You may also use any size and type of cup you want)
- In each cup, put at least 1 tsp of each of the following ingredients: nata de coco, kaong, garbanzos, coconut strings, white beans, red mung beans, pinipig, and sago.
- Put 3 tsp of white sugar in each cup. (Adjust to your taste)
- Put crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
- On top of each cup, put at least 1 tsp of each of the following ingredients: melon, mango, and ube halaya.
- Pour some evaporated milk on each cup.
- Sprinkle some pinipig on top as the final touch.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your halo halo with mango and melon!