How to Make HOMEMADE Ice Scramble or Iskrambol | Business Idea
Serves: 6 to 8 persons
- 6-7 cups Shaved ice
- 1 cup Skim Milk or powdered milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- A few drops of red food color (For pinkish color)
- Skim Milk
- Candy Sprinkles
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Syrup
- In a bowl combine shaved ice, powdered milk, sugar, red food color and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill clear disposable cups with the scramble mixture.
- Topped with powdered milk, candy sprinkles, and mini marshmallows.
- Then drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve with a straw or plastic spoon.