How to Make Homemade SPICY Sizzling Bangus Sisig
- 1 pc bangus/ milkfish ( Fried)
- 1 pc chili red
- 1 pc chili green
- 1 red onion
- 1 pc small white onion
- 2 tbsp knorr seasoning liquid
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 pcs calamansi
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. Margarine
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Season the bangus with salt and pepper and fry.
- Tear the fried bangus into pieces to remove fish bone on it.
- Heat the sizzling plate, add a little bit of oil then margarine,
- Saute the ginger, garlic and white onion until the aroma comes out.
- Add the bangus and mix it well.
- Add mayonnaise Lastly add the red onion, chillies and extra margarine.
- And knorr seasoning liquid, turn into low fire only. Mix it up frequently.
- Served with Calamansi on the side and extra knorr seasoning liquid. Enjoy