How to Make Jelly Flan or Gulaman Flan
Serves: 8 to 10 persons
- 5 pcs. eggs
- 1 big can evaporated milk
- 1 big can condensed milk
- Yellow unflavored gulaman
- 1 cup white sugar(more if needed)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 cups water
- Put 1 tbsp. Sugar and 2 tbsp water in lyanera. Heat until caramelized sugar. Set aside
- In a bowl beat eggs. Add condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes
- Heat Off: Combine water, gulaman powder and sugar.
- Stir constantly until gulaman dissolves
- turn the heat on and bring to a simmer. Stir constantly
- Heat off. Add flan mixture gradually continue stirring
- When the mixture is about to boil turn the heat off
- Gently pour the gulaman mixture into the molders
- Set aside and let it firm
- Serve and enjoy!