How to Make Lumpiang Sardines Recipe
- 1 Sardines
- Lumpia wrapper
- Small Carrot
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- Small Ginger
- Celery or Kenchay
- 1 Cup of Flour
- ¼ cup of Grated Cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Chop onion, garlic, ginger, celery and carrot in a food processor.
- Sauté the chop vegetable in a pan and add the sardines. Mix well until the sardines broke into small pieces and add the salt, pepper and seasoning powder. Let it cool
- Mix the sardines mixture with flour, egg and Cheese. Then mix it well and set aside.
- Ready the lumpia wrapper and scoop the sardines mixture and roll into lumpia wrapper.
- Use gaw-gaw or egg white for locking the wrapper.
- Fry until crispy brown.
- Served with sweet chili sauce and white rice. Enjoy