How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai
- 30 pcs lumpia spring roll wrappers
- 1 kg ground pork or ground chicken
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp kintsay celery, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the wrappers and cooking oil. Mix well.
- Wrap about 1 tbsp of mixture in a lumpia wrapper. Apply some water to seal the wrapper. See the video above on how to properly do this process.
- Repeat step 2 until all mixture is consumed.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the lumpia for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat then drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with
- vinegar dip
- , catsup or sauce. Enjoy your
- lumpiang shanghai