How to Make Maja Blanca
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 4 cups fresh milk
- 1 cup sweet kernel corn
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- 7 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup cornstarch diluted in 1 cup water
- 1 cup cheese shredded (for toppings)
- On a deep pan or pot over medium heat, add the coconut milk, fresh milk, and shredded cheese. Stir well.
- Add the sweet kernel corn and white sugar. Stir well then bring to a boil. Adjust to low heat when it boils.
- Slowly add the diluted cornstarch while stirring continuously.
- Stir vigorously until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Transfer to a serving container. Flatten the top by wiggling the container and by using a spatula.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Allow to cool down then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy your
- maja blanca