How to Make Mango Pastillas
- ½ cup mango-flavored condensed creamer
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- powdered sugar, for coating (you can also use white sugar)
- In a mixing bowl, combine powdered milk, white sugar, and mango-flavored condensed creamer. Mix well until the texture is ready for molding. (If mixture is too dry, add more mango condensed. If mixture is too wet, add more powdered milk.)
- Knead the mixture with your clean hands on a flat surface such as chopping board. (Tip: Spread some powdered milk on the board so the mixture won’t stick to it.)
- Get some portion of the mixture then roll it to form a thin tube. Afterwards, slice into small tubes. Repeat this step for the remaining mixture.
- Coat the pastillas with powdered sugar or white sugar.
- Wrap individually in cellophane. (Optional)
- Serve and enjoy your mango pastillas!