How to Make Mango Sago Dessert / Negosyo Recipe
- 1 ripe mangoes sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can 300ml condensed milk
- 1 can Evaporada Milk
- 1 pack 250ml all-purpose cream
- 1/4 kg sago cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder cooked & diced
- 1 ripe mangoes diced
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- Add the slice mangoes, condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Then blended it until the ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container and Mix it well.
- Transfer into plastic cups and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your mango sago dessert!