How to Make No Bake Ube condensed milk cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 can ube condensed milk
- 3 pcs. eggs
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1tsp salt
- cheese(for toppings)
- Powder sugar(for toppings)
- In a mixing bowl pour the butter, egg and ube condensed milk. mix well
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients to wet mixture
- Mix until combined. And transfer to baking pan
- Add grated cheese on top
- Preheat the fry pan for 5mins.
- Steam for 40-45mins. In medium heat.
- Check the ube cake if it is already cooked using a stick.
- When the sticks come out clean then they are already cooked.
- Let it cool and put powdered sugar on top.
- Serve and enjoy the ube condensed cake.