How to Make No Oven Milo Macaroons
Serves: 15 persons
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup of Milo
- ½ cup Butter Softened
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 4 pcs. Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 cups Condensed Milk
- In the mixing bowl add condensed milk, milo powder and vanilla. Mix well
- Another bowl Cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and mix every addition. Gradually add the desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Mix together the desiccated coconut mixture and condensed milo mixture. Mix well
- Put a paper liner in each molding cup.
- Take a scoop of macaroons mixture and put in a muffin pan.
- Preheat the pan with wire and stand inside for 10 minutes.
- Place the muffin pan with macaroons inside the pan and cook for 30 minutes over medium heat or by checking with a toothpick inserted and comes out clean.
- Cool it down before Serve. Enjoy