How to Make Pork Bolognese Sauce for Creamy & Cheesy Lasagna Recipe
Serves: 2 to 4
- ¼ kg ground pork
- 1 pc white onion (dice)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Seasoning granules
- 2-3 pcs. parsley leaves(chopped)
- 2-3 pcs. basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup water
- Heat the pan and add with butter.
- Saute the garlic and onion until translucent.
- Add the ground pork and stir well.
- Add the tomato paste and stir for 20 seconds.
- Add tomato sauce and water.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, seasoning granules and sugar.
- Lastly add chopped parsley and basil.
- Served with Your favorite Pasta . Enjoy